Preparations are underway for the 2022 Music & Arts Camp! We are very excited to welcome campers and youth mentors for three full mornings of musical, crafty fun. Through singing, drumming, art, nature, and service, we’ll begin to learn how God may be calling us to meet the needs of the world.
DATE: August 8-10 (Mon-Wed, 9am-1pm)
CAMPERS: Children entering grades K-5 in Fall 2022.
MENTORS: Students entering grades 6-12 in Fall 2022. Mentors may attend camp at no cost.
REGISTRATION FEE: $40 for the first child, $35 for the second child, and $30 for any additional children.
Registration is now OPEN: https://forms.gle/MHzQ9eVAAe4oFmgeA
NEW this summer is a special outreach project that will be completed during camp. We have partnered with Dolls of Hope, a project of the Undaunted Foundation - a registered 501(c)(3) public charity based out of Lehi. Dolls of Hope strives to bring hope and joy to children - one bear at a time. Camp participants will sew and stuff cuddly bears that will be sent to refugee camps and children in crisis around the world.
Would you like to donate supplies for our Dolls of Hope service project? We are in need of the following items:
- Soft and cuddly fabrics in bright colors/patterns (fleece, flannel, minky, super-soft knit)
- Fabric disappearing tracing markers
- Embroidery floss (any dark color)
We’re also accepting monetary donations to purchase art, gardening, and lunch supplies. Thank you for your generous support of this ministry!
Many grown-up hands are needed for this fun and creative experience. Can you donate your time to help plant seeds, feed the crew, or help children with crafts? If any of these opportunities interests you, please contact Katie Houts to volunteer (firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-415-6610).
- Check-In Crew - (Mon-Wed) 8:45-9:10am. Check in participants and distribute nametags.
- Dolls of Hope Crew - (Mon-Wed) 11:45am-12:30pm. This crew will assist children sewing and stuffing the bears.
- Nature Crew – (Tuesday only) 9:15-11:30am. Lead our nature-inspired activities.
- Food Crew - (Mon-Wed) 11:00am-12:30pm. Prepare and serve a simple lunch.